1) How can I join?
Joining Star Parasol is easy and takes 2 minutes to join. Please call 0203 598 9215 or click the link to complete a short form.
2. How will I be paid?
We utilise the Faster Payments System (FPS) which the vast majority of banks now use. This means that once we send funds to you they should reach your account within 2 hours.
3. Will I get a pay slip?
Yes, we will email you payslip every time you are paid.
4. How can I claim business expenses?
You will submit your business expenses with your time sheet and we will account for these expenses in your taxable payable calculations.
5. How often I will be paid?
We pay you as soon as we receive the funds from your agency/end client.
6. How often will the agency pay?
This will depend on your agency’s payment terms agreed by you. However, we will encourage you to submit your time sheets regularly to us so that we can issue invoices as soon as possible to your agency.
7. Do I need to have a P45 form last employer to join you?
Yes, we need your P45 in case you leave a job and join Star Parasol.
8. Do I need to get my own insurance cover?
No, as an employee of Star Parasol, you are covered by our Employers liability insurance FREE of charge.
9. If I have more than one contract, will that be OK?
Yes, we will accommodate your multiple contracts.
10. Can you help me with my personal tax return at the end of the year?
You will get assistance from our partner professional Accountants for submission of yours self-assessment tax return every year.
11. Will I have to worry about IR35?
No, as an employee of Star Parasol, you will be compliant with the new legislation and will be outside the scope of IR35.
12. Can I Get a reward if I refer a friend to Star Parasol?
Yes, if you refer a friend, you will be rewarded. Please call to find more about your reward.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 to 6.00 PM
Telephone: 0203 598 9215
Fax: 01753 437109
Address: 84 High Street